FC Lens welcomes Montpellier HSC in a Ligue 1 match on Saturday. This is an exciting matchup, as both teams are vying for a spot in the top three of the league table. The last time these two sides met, Lens came out victorious with a score of 2-1. Can they make it two in a row? Tune in to find out!
Live streaming is available for this match so you can follow all the action as it happens. Be sure to check back here for updates and analysis as the game progresses. Who do you think will come out on top? Let us know in the comments below.
The match between Lens and Montpellier is going to be an interesting one. Both teams are in good form and will be looking to get the win. The game will be streamed live on October 16th.
- When: Thursday, October 16 at 01:00 AM EST
- How to Watch Live: BT Sport Extra 2 (UK); beIN SPORTS (USA)
- Prediction: Montpellier 3-1 Lens
What to Watch For Lens – The team from northern France has been in good form as of late. They have won their last four matches in a row and are currently second in the Ligue 1 table. Their offense has been clicking, scoring 11 goals in their last four games. They will look to keep up their good form against a strong Montpellier team.
Montpellier – The team from southern France has also been in good form, winning three out of their last four games. They are currently fifth in the Ligue 1 table. Their defense has been strong, only allowing two goals in their last four games. They will look to continue their good form and move up the table with a victory over Lens.
- Danso, Medina, Haidara;
- Frankowski, Abdul Samed, Fofana, Machado
- Costa, Sotoca
- Sacko, Julien, Esteve, Cozza;
- Leroy, Chotard;
- Nordin, Savanier, Mavididi;
Montpellier Vs. Lens Betting Advice
- Tip 1: Lens Result
- Tip 2: Over/Under 2.5 Goals Over/Under 2.5 Goals
- Tip 3: There will be at least one goal scored in the second half, yes
- No. 4 tip: Lens will score first
- No. 5 tip: Florian Sotoca will score at any time.
The match between Lens and Montpellier is sure to be a good one. Both teams are in good form and will be looking for the win. The game will be streamed live on October 16th. Be sure to tune in!