Green Line Paribahan bus operator is one of the most luxurious and modern buses in Bangladesh. Because they are the first luxury and modern buses of Bangladesh providing quality service to the passengers by road. So for those of you who regularly travel by Green Line Paribahan Bus, this is our post today.
Let us inform you that the Green Line Paribahan bus operator, all their buses are AC buses. That is, there are no non-AC buses in Tarad bus operator. Several districts of the southern region from Dhaka are serving their buses differently. They have world famous brands of buses in their fleet. Like Scania multi-axle buses, Germany company MAN brand buses are in their fleet.
Green line Paribahan counter address and mobile number
If you want to collect Green Line Paribahan tickets from Dhaka, they have a counter next to Dhaka Kamalapur Railway Station. You can also collect tickets from Green Line Paribahan bus counters from Shyamoli, Gabtali, Arambagh. For your convenience, we are attaching below the addresses of railway transport bus counters.
Green Line Dhaka Counter
167/1 Eden Complex,
4 South Kallayanpur,
Sohrab Petrol Pump
House # 4, Road #12
Fakirapool Hotel Estern.
Kallayanpur – 2
9 South Kallayanpur,
Khaleq Petrol Pump.
Opposite of Lion Eye Hospital
69 Sheikh Rasel Square,
Abid Ali Market
Opposite of Jamuna Future Park
Jessore Gari Khana
Jessore New Market
Mob: 01730060039, 0421-68389
Green line Paribahan ticket price
Generally, if you want to know about the ticket fare of Green Line Paribahan, since their buses are AC, their ticket price is a little higher than Knowlesi buses. In this case they fix the ticket price according to your distance. Also their double decker man bus fare from Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar route is Tk 1800.
Green Line Paribahan online ticket booking
- Ticket booking is done in a computerized manner as well as ticket booking by phone. However, you have to pay for the ticket booking 6 hours before the departure.
- If you want to book tickets online, you have to give the correct information about the place of travel.
- Passengers need to know exactly which car to go in and where and when to go.
- Passenger name, mobile number,
Email (if any) etc. should be contacted at the online link.
- If you need to travel, you must collect tickets online.
- If you want to cancel the trip or change the ticket for any special reason, you have to contact the counter 12 hours in advance.
Hope you have learned all kinds of information about Green Line Paribahan Bus from our above discussion. Also our website has a lot of bus related information you can check if you want thanks.