Grandparents day is a time to celebrate the amazing grandparents in our lives. These special people have always been there for us, and they continue to support and love us no matter what. They are a constant source of wisdom and guidance, and we are so grateful for everything they do for us. If you’re looking for a way to show your appreciation, why not send your grandparents a heartfelt message? We’ve collected some of the best Grandparents Day quotes for you to choose from. So take a look, pick your favorite, and let your grandparents know how much you love them.
Grandparents Day is a special day to celebrate and show your appreciation for the wonderful grandparents in your life. If you’re looking for the perfect way to say “thank you” or just want to share some inspiring quotes, look no further! We’ve gathered some of the best Grandparents Day quotes for you to enjoy. Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandparents Day Quotes
Grandparents Day is a time to celebrate the special bond between grandparents and their grandchildren. This year, Grandparents Day falls on Sunday, September 10th. If you’re looking for some inspiration for what to say to your grandparents on this special day, we’ve collected some of the best Grandparents Day quotes from famous authors, celebrities, and more. Whether you’re writing a card or just spending time with your grandparents, these quotes are sure to make your Grandparents Day extra special.
- “To the most fun-filled and zealous grandparents in this world, I wish that you always stay with me to bless me and my life with your love. Warm wishes on Grandparents Day 2022…”
- “On the occasion of Grandparents Day, I just want to tell you that you two mean the world to me. May you two be always happy, healthy, and hearty. Happy Grandparents Day 2022…”
- “Wishing a very Happy Grandparents Day to you grandma and grandpa. You two are the two heroes of my life and I will always love you to the moon and back…”
Inspiration Quotes on Grandparents Day
On September 11th, Americans celebrate Grandparents Day. It’s a time to honor the special role grandparents play in our lives. These quotes will inspire you to appreciate your grandparents today and every day.
- “Young people need something stable to hang on to — a cultural connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them…” — Jay Kesler
- “If nothing is going well, call your grandmother…”
- “Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet…”
- “Something magical happens when parents turn into grandparents…”
- “Everyone needs to have access both to grandparents and grandchildren in order to be a full human being…” — Margaret Mead
- “Being a grandparent means you can be as silly as you want to be…”
- “Some of our greatest blessings call us ‘grandma’ and ‘grandpa…’”
- “Love is the greatest gift that one generation can leave to another…” — Richard Garnett
- “When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window…” — Ogden Nash
- “You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother…”
- “I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life…”
- “Grandfathers are just antique little boys…”
Sweet Quotes for Grandparents Day 2022
- “Wishing a very Happy Grandparents Day to the grandma and grandma who have made this life so grand and full of love for me…”
- “Just like I am the apple of your eyes, you two are the reasons for all my happiness in life. Happy Grandparents Day to you…”
- “I know that I am always covered because I have you two in my life to protect me and pamper me. Warm wishes on Grandparents Day 2022…”
- “As a grandparent, you’re your grandchild’s first toy, first buddy, and primary storyteller. Congratulations…”
- “A figure’s process is to critique, decide and inspire. A grandparent’s task is to pamper, ruin and cuddle. I hope you’re prepared for your responsibilities. Congratulations grandpa Day…”
- “A zillion hugs just aren’t sufficient for grandparents who do such unique stuff and always make me feel so very loved…”
- “All the lives you have to have celebrated many commemorative days, however now you will sooner or later get to have a good time Happy Grandparent’s Day 2022 Congratulations…”