Eid al-Fitr is an Islamic festival. It marks the end of Ramadan, a month of fasting, and the beginning of Shawwal. The holiday lasts for three days. During Eid al-Fitr, Muslims are encouraged to wear their best clothes and share gifts with one another. Muslims also exchange cards called “Eid Mubarak” that contain wishes for a happy occasion. Here are some Eid al-Fitr card sayings for your friends or loved ones!
Eid al-Fitr means “festival celebrating breaking of the fast” and marks the end of Ramadan, a month of fasting to commemorate the first revelation of Islam to Muhammad according to Islamic belief. The main rituals are prayer, reading Quran, gifts, charity, and feasting – not eating or drinking during daylight hours in observance of Ramadan.
Eid is a time for celebration. It is the first day of Shawwal, which is the 10th month of the Islamic calendar. Muslims around the world will celebrate Eid al-Fitr with their family and friends.
Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages, Greetings
Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid 2022.
May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- May the blessings of Allah always knock at your door. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- On this holy festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
- Happy Eid Mubarak! Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe and pray to your Almighty.
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
May Allah accept our good deeds, alleviate our sufferings and forgive our transgressions. Wish you all a happy Eid ul Adha.
Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
At the end of this Holy month, Eid is finally here to grace us with happiness and prosperity. May this day be ever so joyful for us! Eid Mubarak!
May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!